Thursday, May 10, 2007

My NetWorth IQ

I stumbled upon this site for tracking one's net worth at My Networth IQ.

The idea behind it is that its a personal finance social network hybrid. People can not only track their net worth but also share the information with their friends/strangers on the Internet. I'm not sure how prudent that is (again, the paranoia) but it's an interesting idea. I've signed up for an account but am keeping the information from the public for now.

You can peek at my net worth . According to CNN Money, there is a disparity between what my net worth should be according to my age and income bracket. Average adults under 30 have a net worth under $5,000. I'm way ahead there. However, for my income bracket, I should have much more net worth in the 100K range. Looks like I have a lot to go.


No comments: